Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Testimony


Nothing that is a part of myself would be complete without including a testimony of my savior Jesus Christ.

I know that I have a loving Father in Heaven who cares for me and watches over me from day to day. I know that I can speak with him through prayer and that he both hears and answers my questions and desires. I know that Jesus Christ once walked upon the Earth as a mortal man and that he suffered fro my sins in the garden, died for me on the cross, and through his atonement all mankind may be saved from both a spiritual and a physical death to be raised again into a perfect life, like he was. I will ever be grateful for his sacrifice and hope that I show it every day. I believe that families can be together forever, and I know that the temple is the key to that happening. I know that His Holy Priesthood is the power of God on Earth to work through man to build His kingdom. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it was translated by his power that we could have it in these latter-days. I know that God works through a prophet today, as he has in the past, and his name is President Thomas S. Monson. I have faith in the leaders of the church and know that if I follow their council, and the accompaniment of the Spirit, I cannot fall.
This brief testimony I leave to the world, and especially to my many friends and family, in the name of my Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment