Thursday, June 3, 2010

I L0ve Ball00ns


This is kinda my unofficial balloon sensei. He can be found at "balloon-animals.com" along with a fairly comprehensive list of simple balloon creations. Apparently if you write him he'll also try to develop a design upon request, although I'm sure he has a lot of orders to sort through, and he does have a life (sorry girls, but he's married). He's pretty entertaining to listen to, although he does talk a lot so if you're fast on the up take it's not bad to skip ahead in the design. What I admire most about this balloon master is his amazing lung capacity; that's why I chose the second video in particular, despite the bad video quality-- about 2 minutes in you see him try to inflate 4 balloons at once with his mouth. He doesn't entirely succeed, but the result is still impressive. I still can't inflate a single balloon without at least using two hands (at least not without tiring myself out). And inflating with my mouth took some practice. Anyway, the first video is nearly brand-new on the site and I just picked it because it looks cute and cool and now I want to figure out how to build one really bad.

1 comment:

  1. I'm realy proud that I managed to get these videos to fit. They were ginormous at first, but with a little fiddling I got them to work. Go Trial and Error!

    ReplyDelete